Thank you for considering adopting a cat from us! Before completing our application, please read our adoption policies below.
· Animals must be indoors only unless otherwise stated.
· Animals cannot be declawed.
· Animals cannot be given as gifts.
· A veterinary reference showing good routine preventative care and consistently current vaccines is required. If this is your first pet we will accept one from an immediate family member.
· Many of our cats/kittens must go to a home where there is another age appropriate and friendly cat. Please check cage cards and Petfinder for this and any other restrictions specific to an individual cat.
· Military families must show proof of a long distance PCS with a pets.
· Children 6 years of age and under must meet with the animal to ensure compatibility.
· Renters must have landlord approval.
· Adoptions are a lifelong commitment.
If you have questions about any of our policies, please e-mail
Our adoption package includes:
· Spay or neuter
· Rabies vaccine
· Complete distemper vaccine series
· FeLV/FIV test
· Heartworm test (cats over 9 months old)
· Fecal test for worms & parasites as well as treatment when necessary
· Giardia Elisa test and treatment if necessary
· Flea and ear mite treatment (if needed) and monthly preventative
· Free bag of food
· Free cat flyer and toys
· Free behavioral help for the life of the cat
· Free nail trims for the life of the cat